Model 853 VES
12-place Horizontal Centrifuge / Medium Capacity, Digital Controls
|Rotor:||Select from 5|
|Speed:||Up to 5,000 RPM*|
|Force:||Up to 3,800 xg*|
|Test Tube Sizes:||up to 17mm x 125mm*|
*Depending on rotor selection
The Horizon 853VES is a medium capacity centrifuge with unmatched performance. The 853VES offers control over almost every aspect of the unit's operation from variable acceleration and deceleration to easy time and speed input. The exclusive Drucker Horizontal rotor allows for quick and easy sample loading and complete horizontal separartion. Save your settings in one of 10 memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button
• ELECTRONIC TIMER W/DISPLAY: Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/-1%)
• ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL W/DISPLAY: Easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF
• BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR: For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
• VARIABLE ACCELERATION AND DECELERATION: Speed is easily adjusted from 0 to 4,000 RPM*.
• END-OF-RUN AUDIBLE INDICATOR: Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator that a cycle is complete.
• VARIABLE SPEED: Precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500 RPM to the maximum rotor speed (see table) in 50 RPM increments.
• QUIET OPERATION WITH LOW VIBRATION: Double-encased motor and Drucker's unique "stability mount" assure quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
• AUTOMATIC LID LOCKING: Centrifuge will not run with lid open; lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning.
• POSITIVE LID LATCHING: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of glass or debris if there is a breakage or an accident.
• OUT-OF-BALANCE DETECTION: If an imbalance is detected, the centrifuge will come to a safe controlled stop
• WELDED STEEL CONSTRUCTION: For strength and durability.
• CLEAR LID: Offers safe sample observation and optical calibration of speed.
General Specifications for the Model 853 VES Centrifuge
|Height:||8.5 in. (22 cm)|
|Width:||12.5 in. (32 cm)|
|Depth:||15.5 in. (39 cm)|
|Weight:||30 lbs. (13.7 kg)|
|Centrifuge Motor:||1/2 HP Brushless DC|
|Protection Breaker:||4 Amp. Re-settable|
|Timer:||Electronic 1 to 99 minutes +/- 1%|
|Max. Power Requirements:||200 Watts|
|Voltage:||115 (+/- 10) Volts|
* Given specifications are for the black test tube holders designed for 15ml tubes.